Clearview Relocation Policy for Personal Information Protection
Clearview Relocation Limited (hereinafter referred to as CLEARVIEW) recognises the importance of “Protection and use of personal information” in the international information society. In handling all personal information provided in the course of business, CLEARVIEW will comply with relevant laws and regulations and other criteria. Furthermore, CLEARVIEW will implement, apply, and manage voluntary rules in view of international trends for personal information protection. The rules will be instructed to and followed by all employees and other parties concerned, and will be maintained and reviewed continually.
- CLEARVIEW will acquire personal information by lawful and appropriate means, and will not collect personal information by improper means.
- CLEARVIEW will specify the purposes of use of personal information, and handle the personal information within the scope necessary for accomplishing the purposes of use.
- CLEARVIEW will endeavour to keep the acquired personal information accurate and up-to-date within the scope necessary for the purposes of use.
- CLEARVIEW will take necessary and appropriate steps such as protection from destruction, leakage, and modification, etc. to ensure the security of personal information in handling the personal information.
- CLEARVIEW will give proper consideration to allow a person who is the subject of personal information (the principal) to be appropriately involved in the handling of same information.
- CLEARVIEW exercise an ‘active opt-in’ policy of which individuals have the right to withdraw consent at any time. All online enquiries can not be submitted without reading and accepting a disclaimer that gives active consent for us to contact you back.
- CLEARVIEW have built regular consent reviews into our business processes to ensure we protect personal information appropriately. Our consent policy in line with GDPR is ‘un-bundled’ and separate from other terms and conditions to offer a granular and transparent experience for suppliers, prospects and existing customers who share their data with us.
Changes to this policy
Clearview Relocation Services reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the website following the alterations.
If you don't wish to enable cookies, you can still browse the site and use it for research purposes.
We do have relationships with carefully-selected suppliers who may also set cookies during your visit.
- Google Map. [ Cookie name: NNID PREF] You can manage these small files and learn more about them from the article, Internet Browser cookies- what they are and how to manage them.
Learn how to remove cookies set on your device.
We are giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we are honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.